An opportunity not to miss for all customer related food service personnel
Creating a Culture of Service Excellence
If we boiled it down, every business is about serving the customers’ needs. To achieve service excellence, many things have to be in place: leaders have to create a service oriented culture, employees have to be on board with the mission of the organization, and your systems have to be focused on being easy to do business with. This popular and proven seminar is all about understanding what great service looks like in your company and how to achieve that level of service.
Date: April 29, 2012
Location: The Wildwood Lodge | 8511 Hudson Blvd., St. Paul, MN
Cost: $25.00 for one session -or-$45.00 for both sessions
Session 1 Employee’s Role 9:00 AM – 12:00
When someone receives bad customer service, chances are he or she tells ten friends. When that same person receives good customer service, chances are he or she tells few people. Excellent customer service is expected – and necessary – for survival in today’s market. Participants will walk away from this session with a new perspective on what providing great service looks like.
• Understand who the customer really is and what it means to be in a “Customer Service State of Mind”
• Understand how to respond to complaints and why they are valuable
• Understand the role of communication and the importance of expectation setting
• Turning Tragic into Magic – Have a Game Plan
Session 2 Leader’s Role 12:30 – 3:30 PM
Excellent customer service is a function of service behaviors, procedures and systems and begins with a leader who sets the tone and leads the way through personal example. Participants will complete an assessment identifying the following topics, identifying gaps and then create an action plan for improvement.
• Defining Excellent Service
• Creating a Customer Focus throughout your organization – involving and empowering your staff
• Evaluating Service Performance
• Recognizing and Rewarding good performance and celebrating success
• Training and Supporting Staff – Recognizing and Rewarding good performance and celebrating success
• Easy-to-do-business-with delivery systems
• The Sales and Service Link – Economics of great service
• Service Orientation
All day session – Session 1 and Session 2 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM Includes Lunch
Click Here for the flyer.