Download Nomination Form Here.
The Bakers Hall of Fame was established to ensure that memories of outstanding bakers be recognized and preserved. It is to honor those whose hard work and dedication has made significant and outstanding achievements to the baking industry, community and the American way of life. The Hall of Fame has been expanded to include honoring any bakery employee for their hard work and outstanding achievements.
• Lifetime Achievement (at least 20 years in the baking industry)
• Outstanding Achievement (has made exceptional and meaningful contribution to the baking industry, community and the American way of life)
Nominee must have:
1. Established recognized proficiency in their respective areas of the industry.
2. Contributed to the betterment of the industry on the state, regional and or national level.
3. Contributed in some manner toward community betterment in the city of residence.
4. Member of/or work for a member in good standing with the Upper Midwest Bakery Association.
5. A majority vote of the UMBA Board of Directors for induction. *
* It is the responsibility of the Upper Midwest Bakers Association Board of Directors to elect deserving applicants based on their performance against the UMBA Hall of Fame criteria.